• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Changing of officers names and first meeting

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have checked with First America Credit Union and should have everything set up so that we can walk into the branch at 9400 South State St. in Sandy, UT and update the account to give Jerry access. I suggest 9:00 AM followed by a breakfast/brunch at Johanna's Kitchen at about 9:30 AM.

This restaurant is approximately 9600 South State St. on the East side of the street. At this meeting I will have last year's schedule for trail rides and meet-and-greets and any events already on the radar such as Winter On The Rocks, 15th Anniversary in Harlan, KY and the currently suggested February trail run.

I hope we can come away from this meeting with schedules for the members. Let me know, particularly you, Mr. President-elect if you can make it at this time. If worse comes to worst, the credit union is open until 3:00 PM that day and we can work around your schedule.

Also, Derek, Ryan and other interested parties are invited.

I highly doubt I will be there but then again don't see any reason why I need to be. I've spent the last two weeks grooming and prepping Jerry for the job. :D

^^^ was a joke.. don't take me so seriously.

Re: Re: Changing of officers names and first meeting

I've spent the last two weeks grooming and prepping Jerry for the job. :D

^^^ was a joke.. don't take me so seriously.
Puppetmaster 2.0?

That was also a joke :D

I may pop in for breakfast could offer help fir the up and coming yr if needed :)

It is Saturday, January 11. I will bring a lap top so we can rough out a schedule and consider any special requests for the trail rides and Meet & Greets. ~9:30 AM at Johanna's Kitchen, and significant others, munchkins can attend if they won't get too bored. I'll get the check on this one.

I still think you guys should plan a M&G with the whole chapter. Work out ideas for the year there.

It would go a long way to showing the chapter that the BOD really wants chapter input.

I agree with Ryan, we should set up a chapter M&G to get everyone's input on the runs for the year!

You can start a thread too, that worked well for us. We got more input there than the m&g

The thing with meeting in person is that there is a certain form of brainstorming you just don't get on a forum. Also I think that the people who are dedicated enough and care enough to actually show up and participate in a meeting like that should be given more consideration. They are more likely to be the guys who show up on trail days as well. There is nothing wrong with having a tread too though.

But guess what Jerry, as of yesterday you don't need to listen to me, or Derek. It's your show now. Well ok you, Aaron and Steve but you get my point. You want to do a M&G you name the time and place. If you don't, that's cool too.

Back