• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Central Valley M&G

Im in SLO, can I come?!
3 1/2hr trip for me, but I finally get to meet you some people that dont think I'm crazy.

Scrappy said:
Hell yea! Come on over! I am over in SLO pretty often, so is BenH. Come chill with us, then we can come chill with you!
Oh God what did I get myself into.... :doh:
please dont lets these crazies show up at my house.... :eek:

lol, j/k - definitely pm if/when you guys are in town, Ill find something for us to do (read: people for us to terrorize)

I was in Santa Maria working with my family over the summer. Wished we could have met up and done somthing. Come out to fresno.

I just got here, didn't miss anything spectular or anything did I?

ach... i got news... I cant do it that friday guys! Yall should still do it, unless you want to reschedule, but I wont be making it that night. Sorry!

Scrappy said:
ach... i got news... I cant do it that friday guys! Yall should still do it, unless you want to reschedule, but I wont be making it that night. Sorry!

this isnt looking good matt...

turning down wheeling...

scheduling things over meet and greets with wheelers...

selling your jeeps...

sad times for Scrappys.... :D :D

let me know if you need a hand with anything... im there for you in this time of withdrawls...

XJ_ranger said:
this isnt looking good matt...

turning down wheeling...

scheduling things over meet and greets with wheelers...

selling your jeeps...

sad times for Scrappys.... :D :D

let me know if you need a hand with anything... im there for you in this time of withdrawls...

I have my monthly meeting for my local club... cant miss this one. I would much rather go to goatboys house to work on the new rig, but got to go after the meeting.

No mid week for me, Friday nights and weekends are the only thing I got open. Except Labor Day weekend of course :D

IslanderXJ said:
No mid week for me, Friday nights and weekends are the only thing I got open. Except Labor Day weekend of course :D

Will Friday after next work for everyone? Maybe a little trip up the hill that Saturday instead? Out of everyone here I probably have the most flexible schedule, so I can really do whatevah.

Ben H said:
Will Friday after next work for everyone? Maybe a little trip up the hill that Saturday instead? Out of everyone here I probably have the most flexible schedule, so I can really do whatevah.
The 15th of September? Sure why not, that whole weekends open too.
-Jack

I have to work the weekend after next. I will be at Casa Corona, this Friday at around 7pm. I hope some of you all can make it out.

by the way casa corona is open to all, but must be 21+ to enjoy the cold and frothy.

Back