• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Central Indiana Meet and greet

Even Indy ORV TJ/YJ/Jeep guys would be cool too.

Reminds me that I need to get back online there, it's been a while!

We got one of them coming already!

I agree, easier to get tables I imagine, plus Gander Mountain is nearby and I wanna look for a new gun! :D

So, how's about noon at the County line rd. B-dubs on feb. 6th? Nobody tell Ian! :D Robert if you wanna get some of the IndyORV XJ guys to come along that's cool! I can only access like two forums there.

Wow now, it ain't a party unless I'm there.

Hey guys, I wouldn't mind trying to meet up with everyone if I'm not working that weekend. My '97 is at my parents place in NWI, so I'll have to bring my Civic up. I'm new-ish to the area, so it would be nice to meet some fellow wheelers...

Justin

Hey guys, I wouldn't mind trying to meet up with everyone if I'm not working that weekend. My '97 is at my parents place in NWI, so I'll have to bring my Civic up. I'm new-ish to the area, so it would be nice to meet some fellow wheelers...

Justin

The more the merrier! Come on up man.

Hay guys we might want to change the date on this. We have it scheduled for superbowl Sunday. Either sat the 5th or another weekend

Yeah, good call Robert. I thought the 6th was a Saturday anyways. Is the 5th good?

Ok, so how many people do we have coming?

I have:
Me
Brendan(bmyohn)............and hopefully his sister....:D
Robert(rkates)
Jeremy(wrangler boy:D)
Ian(cherbear)
Possibly Brad(GoSlowGetStuck)
JPwilson

Am I missing anyone?

Ok, so how many people do we have coming?

I have:
Me
Brendan(bmyohn)............and hopefully his sister....:D his sister is not coming!!
Robert(rkates)
Jeremy(wrangler boy:D)
Ian(cherbear)
Possibly Brad(GoSlowGetStuck)
JPwilson

Am I missing anyone?

fixed

Ok, Saturday at noon still good? Looks like a small group but at least its better than the last attempt. :rolleyes:

Still works for me. Jeremy said he will be in Tn this weekend so unless things change he won't be there. So far I have one other(wrangler) guy said he's up from indyorv

Back