• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Caution: Theif amongst us!

Metal Thrasher said:
So did that rattle can ever show up? Matt?

I cant speak for Matt, I know nothing of a rattle can. There were, however some confirmed condiment sightings in the woods close to Naches this weekend.
-Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
There were, however some confirmed condiment sightings in the woods close to Naches this weekend.
Shhhhhhhhhh.............

IXNAYXJ said:
C'mon, we discussed this. We were make it like Geocaching; someone got the lats/longs of where we left the mustard and ketchup, right...? :D

-----Matt-----

you know that doesn't ound like a bad idea, but I think we should do it with beer. Take the beer left by the previous person and leave your favorite beer behind for the next person

WaXJ_Skier said:
you know that doesn't ound like a bad idea, but I think we should do it with beer. Take the beer left by the previous person and leave your favorite beer behind for the next person

Yeah, that's not going to work. I'm not drinking your PBR or leaving something I value so much more.

IXNAYXJ said:
:roflmao:

For the record, I think Joe likes Fat Tire. I think it tastes like vomit and cough syrup, but to each his own.

-----Matt-----

currently Ive been drinking thunderhead IPA.

Metal Thrasher said:
Yeah, that's not going to work. I'm not drinking your PBR or leaving something I value so much more.
:puke:

I don't drink cheap shitty beer, I never have and I never will.

I don't drink cheap shitty beer, I never have and I never will.[/quote]

Never? Even I have to admit to downing the animal beer in my college days. :doh:

Metal Thrasher said:
I don't drink cheap shitty beer, I never have and I never will.

Never? Even I have to admit to downing the animal beer in my college days. :doh:[/quote]

I started drinking beer when I started going out with my Ex, she was very picky about her beer so we never drank cheap beer. I just kinda continued that tradition.

Abandoning your poor defenceless spoons and condiment bottles...

What is wrong with you people! And abandoning beer on a stump?

I hope you falafel about this.

Back