• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cars you hate

casm

NAXJA Forum User
Per the subject... Which cars do you hate, and why? They don't have to necessarily be current models, just something that makes you wish the manufacturer had taken the design and engineering teams out back and shot them.

For my part, I'm nominating the horrid Kia Amanti. It's big, ugly, and made by the same people who gave us the nasty little Rio, the vehicle that proves nobody needs a new car this badly.

All those ugly ass Honda minivans they claim are "SUVs", they look like shit, are slow, can't go offroad, and don't get that great of fuel economy. :rolleyes:

Also, anything more than half plastic. Interesting how the hondas fit into this category as well...

Last edited:
Azteks and Rondezvous. Too chopped off looking.

Suzuki X90
Aztek and it's brother the Rendezvous
Hyundai Santa Fe
Subaru Forester

And Number one is the H2

those scion things.....its a box around a stereo system and four wheels....by far the ugliest thing i've ever seen...

Any Riced out american car (neon, caviler,focus... etc) , I'm sorry but they are AMERICAN!

Any luxo SUV (cept Land rovers) they are driven by rich soccer moms that would never EVER let is see mud let alone something thats not pavement!

This is the reason i drive my Jeep like I do, its an SUV, it can go over just about any terrain, so why not let it!

Sports cars over 100K, becuase i will never be able to own one :)

chreokees, man i hate those things, lol jk guys. No i cant stand the pontiac aztec, and the subaru baja. Those are two of the ugliest cars ive ever seen.

DrMoab said:
1: Scions
2:Honda Elements
3:Aztecs
4:Foresters
5:Bajas
6: Avalanches

Tons more but those are my top six.
Holy shite. You have my list down to the T!

muddygp said:
JEEP(not really) LIBERTY. the IFS just pisses me off

I'll just pretend I didn't see that.

I agree with all of the above (except the Liberty statement). I also hated the Ford Contour (family's previous vehicle). 18 recalls in 2 years was a little insane. The stalling got REALLY old, and I could not make that thing NOT overheat to save my life. Who design's the engine fan to come on EXACTLY as the needle hits the red? They all did this. And that damn electric fan would suck every bit of energy out of the car when it kicked in, in a mad attempt to cool the engine down before it blew up. Made sitting in traffic a nightmare. Also, who puts the clutch inside the transmission???? This made replacing it (which should be a 30 minute job) take 7 friggin hours!!!!

Ford has lost our business car wise for good. As for trucks, they do make a pretty good truck....i'll give em that.

Lets see....

1) Chevy Citation - wtf? What moron names a car that?
2) Aztek - Again, wtf? Looks like something I drew in 1st grade.
3) Gremlin - I just don't like it... It's ugly.
4) Probe - Great name for a gey car.
5) Buick - Doesn't matter which one, they are made for old farts.
6) Old Farts - Can't drive, damn blue hairs.
7) Z28/Iroc Camero - Stupid mullet car, hate the mullet owners that drive them too.
8) Mullet Camero Drivers - Sigh...
9) Geo - Any of them
10) Old Farm Trucks - Rusty, nasty, and smell.

Last edited:
Last of the XJ said:
Lets see....

1) Chevy Citation - wtf? What moron names a car that?
2) Aztek - Again, wtf? Looks like something I drew in 1st grade.
3) Gremlin - I just don't like it... It's ugly.
4) Probe - Great name for a gey car.
5) Buick - Doesn't matter which one, they are made for old farts.
6) Old Farts - Can't drive, damn blue hairs.
7) Z28/Iroc Camero - Stupid mullet car, hate the mullet owners that drive them too.
8) Mullet Camero Drivers - Sigh...
9) Geo - Any of them
10) Old Farm Trucks - Rusty, nasty, and smell.
So you don't like it b/c of the name??
I had one with a 350 in it come in to work. That thing was just nasty (burns rubber very easily).

This pic pretty much covers it....

onstar.jpg

Ivan said:
This pic pretty much covers it....

onstar.jpg
DUDE! that reminds me...I was in Oakland a few months ago and the place I was at there was an Aztec there...It had those vinal stickon flames on the hood...the best part was the licence plate...it said....FUGLY. It was great!

Back