• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnegie SVRA

Hoooper

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody head out to Carnegie for a day trip ever? I have it on good info that there is a 4x4 section open which I did not know before. Thinking about heading out soon after work for a couple hours and just wondering if its worth it. Its only about 45 mins from my house, so 5:45 arrival, gives 2:15 or so for wheeling.

If its worth it, anybody interested in heading out there tomorrow? Meet there at 5:30-5:45

Theres not much out there. 2 man made climbs that could be fun to fool around on, a mud pit, and some rocks. Not bad if you wanna get it out and put it 4-LO for a little bit. But in my opinion, theres not much there.

thats what I figured. Think I might just go for the hell of it. I need to check my fender trimming and I cant do that anywhere around here. Also gotta do a little break in run and see if I need anything before I make a run to somewhere with action like hollister

I went right after the last big rain we got, so it's probably not as bad, but the mud pit was about 3" below my hood. I'm on 35's with an re 7.5" lift. Had 6" of muddy water in the jeep by the time I got pulled out. They also added a huge pile of about 1' rocks that are fun to play on. It beats not wheeling, but I'd rather be at hollister or deer valley.

Back