• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cargo area bed liner

yeah, i have got to do something with the sub. I was thnking about fading it into the interior with fiberglass, then throwing some grey capret over it. AS for the grille, I wanted to hide it, so it's not so obvious (had the jeep stolen and broken into twice) you guys got any suggestions? let me know. ALso, if anyone wants to build a sub box like this let me know and I will give you the specs...

Well, I hose from about the front seats back-- Like aim the hose to the back starting at the front of the front seat-- this way there is minimal water going under the dash and on all the major electric stuff. I have sprayed the dash quickly a few time b/c of mud and wihile it worked it would have been just as effective to clean taht part by hand so I've stopped doing it, but I never had anything short on me

hey ctaval did u spary the liner in or roll it/ I am at bare sheetmetal now since i rolled my jeep and water leaks in the doors a little. I already hose it out as just metal but i will be doing bedliner next month and debating On the easiest quickest way possible.

I can't speak for ctavel, but in my case i rolled it on. Ir goes on pretty simple, and in the tight spots, I just filled it with my fingers .

Yeah I rolled it o as well. I got the gallon of Herculiner on sale for 80 bucks at my local Autozone and got a coarse brush to get the texture. The roller looked like an eaten corn cob if that helps with your roller selection. I also got a cheap brush and for the tight spots used it, but didn't brush as much as I dabed. That way the texture was about the same as the coarse roller. The one thing that I cannot stress enough is the precleaning and prep-- the better that you clean the surface the better the Herc will stick.

Back