• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can't follow minute men

dandecicco

NAXJA Forum User
well, after the use of profanity, I can no longer view the Minute Men thread. Anyone want to copy and edit out all the language? It has been blocked at work. Great discussion, just can't access it anymore.

You want a side of mozzarella sticks with that?

my work didn't catch it and cut it off, but I bet it's on the sniffer log

like all gewd threads on teh interweb, once it turned personal, I quit postin'

dandecicco said:
well, after the use of profanity, I can no longer view the Minute Men thread. Anyone want to copy and edit out all the language? It has been blocked at work. Great discussion, just can't access it anymore.
Simple solution, get a new job!!!:laugh3:

I'm a teacher. Last year I took a day off. When I returned the next day, my PC was all jacked. I thought something was up so I checked the history. My ASSistant was looking at big, black d!ckdotcom and many other fine sites devoted to the brothas. I really had to re-evaluate whether going fishing with HIM was such a good idea anymore. And those overnight float trips were definitely out of the question.

riverfever said:
I'm a teacher. Last year I took a day off. When I returned the next day, my PC was all jacked. I thought something was up so I checked the history. My ASSistant was looking at big, black d!ckdotcom and many other fine sites devoted to the brothas. I really had to re-evaluate whether going fishing with HIM was such a good idea anymore. And those overnight float trips were definitely out of the question.

How awkward, to say the least.

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Mark I didn't know you were a teacher's assistant?? ;)

Good one... you've pointed out to me right there that although my offensive game is pretty good, I need to work on my defense a bit. Thanks.

Lawn Cher' said:
Good one... you've pointed out to me right there that although my offensive game is pretty good, I need to work on my defense a bit. Thanks.

Yeah you can't leave yourself open like that. My mom did that once and nine months later I came out... go figure.

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Yeah you can't leave yourself open like that. My mom did that once and nine months later I came out... go figure.

Man, you're on the ball tonight. Did you drink a Red Bull or something?

Nope I am at work writing a proposal right now. Just checking in on my NAXJA brothers! Keeping my interest instead of looking at the clock.

Back