• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Canadian SWAT Jeeps

I think that is cool. My local Jeep club the Delaware Jeep Association does something similar but I don't think they have quite as cool a name for it. SWAT team that is pretty clever.

Canadian accents rule. Anyways, that's pretty cool.

white_elephant said:
:hang: why dont we get snow down here :(

I have never heard of that sorta stuff here in michigan and we get plenty of snow. Even on the other side of the state which is less urban than the detroit metro area (grand rapids and kalamazoo get pounded with lake effect snow from the lake michigan) i have never heard of anything like that here white elephant.

I think after you get out of halifax it gets pretty hick'ish in a real hurry. Wikipidia said the whole dang providence only has 900,000 people. Looks fun if we had that kinda snow i would do it.

Cheer up if your from miami you dont want to be north of the detroit, chicago, cleveland area. You would perish quickly :sunshine: :lecture:

You have all those fine women down there, the more north you go the more swine like they get. You would really have to do some hoggin in nova scotia.

here in alaska we call those people sissys .. there isnt really alot of snow in those videos .. I grew up with lake effect snow and have property in Petosky .. I understand snow ...silly canadians

That is kool, really kool was seeing the xj's!

PolishX said:
here in alaska we call those people sissys .. there isnt really alot of snow in those videos .. I grew up with lake effect snow and have property in Petosky .. I understand snow ...silly canadians

Eeeek another alaskan :p You on 4x4network as well?

Back to topic, I think we had a member on here post up a story that the local paper did on their club. They did the same thing. Very nice way to get your name out and show everyone that you don't just trash the land (lot's of greenies up here think it is us....) and destroy stuff.

pretty cool, alot guys around here do that... i usually just help out my neighborhood (trips to walmart and phamacy etc). But lately Ive been stuck at work for 36hrs or more during the recent blizzards. Being mission essential sux.

p.s. im sick of snow and cold.

PolishX said:

When are we going to get together for some Arctic Wheelin' and show these other guys how its done up here in the North???

Jeff

Ive seen worse street conditions in Dallas, Texas. Canadians are weak... :conceited

I agree the weather shown in this piece wasn't very exciting. However I doubt the club had any say-so on when/how the piece was shot. I believe the cause is what should be considered.

In my opinion, absolutely outstanding. :yelclap:

I huge congrats to any individual or group that goes out of their way to assist others :cheers:

Back