• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Canada's #1 Selling Auto Maker.............Chrysler!!!

Grand Cherokee "DIESEL", dam. I don't remember seeing that down here in the lower 48....

where are they getting their numbers for mpg? no way a charger gets 36mpg or a patriot/compass/caliber gets 40+mpg. those sales numbers seem pretty low especially for a top seller. whats the population of canada? does anyone know?

I bet it's supposed to be Kpg.... But it looks better if you screw it up and change it to miles per gallon.... 1 = 1 mile/1.609 kilometers. Not that Canada uses gallons either.....

We have nukes and Canada has snowballs! If you want to buy some good rifles, get em' from the french, they never been fired and dropped once!:smoker:
you should be nicer to your neighbours north of the border lolz

Teabagging.jpg

I bet it's supposed to be Kpg.... But it looks better if you screw it up and change it to miles per gallon.... 1 = 1 mile/1.609 kilometers. Not that Canada uses gallons either.....

Gallons per Imperial gallon leads to larger numbers.

I pity any invader that thinks Quebecers are similar to Parisians

Indeed.

Parisians are to Québecs as tortured artists are to axe murders.

And I mean that in the best possible way.

;)

Canada is on top because we have been carrying your asses for years! :D

The canadians are the bastardized offspring of the frogs and the limey's... how much worse can you get, haha.

Back