• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can I have every ones opinions please...

From what I hear he was looking at a model similar to this one :D
12-ride-with-me-barbie-bike.jpg

I thought that model was for Surf?
no, that ones is too chopped up and too big of tires for his liking....
a razor scooter would better suit his needs, as long as it came with a lifetime supply of tampax :looser::looser::looser:!!!1

a razor scooter would better suit his needs, as long as it came with a lifetime supply of tampax :looser::looser::looser:!!!1

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Now that's funny right there!!!

You guys are funny as hell! He got the new to him jeep. Needs some trans work though. shifts from 1 to 4th in drive. So would that be the shift solinoids? He threw in a complete trans with the deal as well.

It's not setting any codes shifting like that? Might just be a TCM........ :dunno:

Im guessing you are referring to my comment on Kiefers facebook page about him wanting to chop the shit out of his nice new jeep so he can fit 37's, when in fact, his set up is just fine. Overbuilding is for xxxx and people with xxxxx xxxxxxx... Or those who are attention whores. Kinda like those douche bags that drive up and down my street on crotch rockets every night and wake up my son. If its a trailer queen / weekend warrior then so be it. But if you are chopping up you're daily driver just to fit 37's on it, have very little money to fix it when it breaks, and expect it to be practical for daily use... then you are a douche in my opinion and just looking to get attention on the interweb. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
or maybe you actually have a pair of balls between your legs and dont mind being a man and taking a risk and pushing the envelope a lil bit.

i think bolting on shit that will never get used cuz the most action you see is a snowstorm is a complete joke and makes you a complete poser and a tool. but hey thats why you own a TJ right?!

everyone gives flores shit but at least he is there to help people out when he needs it and has some useful info. you on the other hand i hardly hear anything good about and your lack of common sense and knowledge on the shit you talk about is the best joke of the day. maybe if you put your purse down, lived life a little and had some fun, you could gain a little experience, and you might not be such a tight ass anymore....then maybe you can pull the giant stick that seems to be wedged up there.....

best part is your chic has more balls than you do, maybe she just took yours from you..

..!..:D..!..

"Overbuilding"......... I think that'd actually be a good thing. Building something stronger than needed for it's intended purpose.

37's on a stock D30/35 combo....... that'd be "underbuilding" and having breakage issues and would better define the folks 'Surf has a hatred for.

:thumbup:

or maybe you actually have a pair of balls between your legs and dont mind being a man and taking a risk and pushing the envelope a lil bit.

i think bolting on shit that will never get used cuz the most action you see is a snowstorm is a complete joke and makes you a complete poser and a tool. but hey thats why you own a TJ right?!

everyone gives flores shit but at least he is there to help people out when he needs it and has some useful info. you on the other hand i hardly hear anything good about and your lack of common sense and knowledge on the shit you talk about is the best joke of the day. maybe if you put your purse down, lived life a little and had some fun, you could gain a little experience, and you might not be such a tight ass anymore....then maybe you can pull the giant stick that seems to be wedged up there.....

best part is your chic has more balls than you do, maybe she just took yours from you..

..!..:D..!..

Fact is, I just had a kid, and im getting married in 11 days. My social life is also NOT on some jeep website. You're telling me to get out and have fun? When you're the one with 1323423423423 posts in the last 2 years, constantly checking naxja on you're iphone. Maybe I have grown up a bit and dont obsess over my jeep anymore like I used to. I personally just dont care and would rather spread my time around my other hobbies and my new family that I have. Above all, you are the last person I should have to explain myself to. I admit that I dont wheel often. So F#cking what? Ill just leave you with one thing.... ITS A F*CKING HOBBY DUDE! Its not THAT serious! And hey, congrats on ROTM... im sure alot of people on here think you are cool.

Back