• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can anyone figure out where the hell to post their threads???

John-X
so the smog guy says my jeep is running way to lean and thats why my NOx is almost 1000ppm so how can you adjust fuel/air on my 95 4.0
Is there any such thing as having your ecm reflashed and if so who can do it?

This is a serious question to anyone who knows
I just wanted to give John props as this is his op

John-X
so the smog guy says my jeep is running way to lean and thats why my NOx is almost 1000ppm so how can you adjust fuel/air on my 95 4.0
Is there any such thing as having your ecm reflashed and if so who can do it?

This is a serious question to anyone who knows
I just wanted to give John props as this is his op

I have heard some people make an adjustable crank sensor. You oval the holes a little so you can advance or retard it a little. I have never done it, or seen a before and after test to prove anything.

I have heard some people make an adjustable crank sensor. You oval the holes a little so you can advance or retard it a little. I have never done it, or seen a before and after test to prove anything.

well I never would have thought of that I'll put that onthe list of things to consider
thanks

If a train leaves Fullerton heading east at 34 MPH, and another one leaves Barstow heading west at 27 MPH.....................

sounds like hte beginning of a problem my math teacher would give me for homework last year lol

If a train leaves Fullerton heading east at 34 MPH, and another one leaves Barstow heading west at 27 MPH.....................

The one leaving barstow might just make the hill slow enough so the fullerton train dont have to wait for a derailed train to be moved...

Just my guess.

well I never would have thought of that I'll put that onthe list of things to consider
thanks

You can also adjust the "sync" by removing the distributor and cutting off the ears where the bolt goes through to the block. this also lets you advance or retard the distibutor. It helps tho have a scanner for this, that way you can read the degrees of sync. Depending on the year of the jeep, it could make absolutely no change, or it could make it worse.

Justin

Back