• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camp Pendleton Military

I like jeeps and chix with big bewbs.
Oh, and im at Camp Del Mar, M-F Across from the gym.

I am AKA Fresno Jeeper

I am on my way back out to the Stumps in July. See you soon turd!

i work on pendleton as well. . .

been seeing a gang of decent xjs on base these past few months.

well it is good to see I am not the only one that wants to start making u-turns to go and meet fellow XJunkies they see on the base. I have a blue 01, 33's, RE 4.5" SF, hanson front bumper with KC, black steelies. I work on Mainside by 1st Intel and Radio BN. This week is slammed for me but next week is looking up for at least a get together. Keep posting and we will see what we can do!

Jack

Any of you heading up towards la or farther north anytime soon? blackdoutxj has some lift coils that he said I could have and need them parts trained.

we can all meet up at jonny rockets lol. .. . .

well it is good to see I am not the only one that wants to start making u-turns to go and meet fellow XJunkies they see on the base. I have a blue 01, 33's, RE 4.5" SF, hanson front bumper with KC, black steelies. I work on Mainside by 1st Intel and Radio BN. This week is slammed for me but next week is looking up for at least a get together. Keep posting and we will see what we can do!

Jack

Hey, im an air winger at pendleton. But dont have my jeep out here yet, might be starting all over on a new xj or zj soon.

WELL YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! THERE IS MORE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE HERE THAN ANY PARTS STORE OR BODY SHOP YOU CAN GO TO. I'LL KEEP MY EYES OPEN FOR ONE AND POST TO THIS THREAD ANYTHING I COME ACROSS.

well im long gone from CP but still check out SOCALXJ on yahoo groups...good bunch of guys

Back