• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Call of Duty 4

I just picked up C0D4 for PC for $37 at Target tonight. Did the training and on the ship for single player. Love playing it on a pc and a Razer Laser mouse with DPI adjustments on the fly. I haven't configured it yet, but the mouse holds 32K of memory for various configurations.

PS-Looks like it's on sale across all platforms, but the PS3 version was sold out as I walked by.

Just got my xbox live account. I'll be zoning out on COD4 for the next week or so while the gf is away. My username is "helihog".

Dont have Xbox live, but Im in the middle of trying to beat the game on Veteran. Talk about hard!

Im stuck on the snipper mission trying to board the helo.

Starboard M said:
Dont have Xbox live, but Im in the middle of trying to beat the game on Veteran. Talk about hard!

Im stuck on the snipper mission trying to board the helo.

That level is terrible on vet, escaping Chernobyl. Wait 'til you get to the Epilogue, clearing the plane. You get "The Mile High Club" achievement for that, you have to clear the plan in 60 seconds. Have fun with that one!

On Prestige 8 of 10 now.

Maybe a :NAXJA: clan tag can be formed. I go by Mingodog on XBOX for Call of Duty 4

You all need to get back to a game that requires skill, dig up your GRAW 2 and hit me up "bflognxj" is the tag!

I have been playing on PS3 on the gamertag Stroman96 but gave up after getting to 2nd prestige i just got burnt out playing through that many levels in two weeks.

Ben H said:
You all need to get back to a game that requires skill, dig up your GRAW 2 and hit me up "bflognxj" is the tag!
eh, GRAW was garbage, so I did not try or rent it.

Ghost Recon 2/ GR2 Summit Strike for XBOX1 are classic favorites!!!

91 Jeep Project said:
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, great freakin' game. Loved Vegas too, but going back from COD4 the game play is so much slower. Gearing up for Vegas Two in a couple of weeks.

Already have Vegas 2 prepaid and waiting for it to come out.

91 Jeep Project said:
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, great freakin' game. Loved Vegas too, but going back from COD4 the game play is so much slower. Gearing up for Vegas Two in a couple of weeks.

Island Thunder was my favorite game until this recent GRAW. COD4 is to much like Halo.

Back