• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cal got laid

Meh, I pretty much feel like I'm at fault. I spotted you into a semi sketchy situation without really realizing it. I'm just glad no one was injured.
Really crappy situation, but you have a great attitude. You are awesome.

img_0375144c0.jpg

With the exception of the A pillar it just likes a copy of the right side.

BTW - Did I read this right? Cal got laid by Russ? :eyes:

that'll buff right out.

i think i'm gonna pound the damage out and run it the rest of the season with russ's doors and a new windsheild.

If anyone sees a cheap RENIX 2 door with a strait body and good interior come up, let me know. I don't care about axles, it doesnt actually have to run, just be clean.

i think i'm gonna pound the damage out and run it the rest of the season with russ's doors and a new windsheild.

If anyone sees a cheap RENIX 2 door with a strait body and good interior come up, let me know. I don't care about axles, it doesnt actually have to run, just be clean.

You'll be able to run and not worry about body damage.

Very liberating. Ask AZRick. :greensmok

I'll give mega dittos to the good attitude comments. Cal is the man, he made a last minute dash to Bakersfield to make sure the new motor and I were ready for the weekend at JV.

Well that didn't take long.

I may have a deal on an '87 2 door. ;)

.. he made a last minute dash to Bakersfield to make sure the new motor and I were ready for the weekend at JV.

Dude that thing hauls ass. I'm looking forward to having mine running.

...It will be about taking our time and using winches/straps to not do damage - the 'old' way of wheeling. :)

Well that didn't take long.

I may have a deal on an '87 2 door. ;)

if that falls through, i've got an '87 2 door 4.0 2wd man trans that you can have CHEAP. interior is nice, it does have some slight body damage on the pass rocker and upper d/side rear roof rail. i can take pics if you want. just though i'd through the offer out there...

if that falls through, i've got an '87 2 door 4.0 2wd man trans that you can have CHEAP. interior is nice, it does have some slight body damage on the pass rocker and upper d/side rear roof rail. i can take pics if you want. just though i'd through the offer out there...

Toss up some pics. The damage described won't matter with my plans, and the other one has maroon interior ;)

Tom got some scuffs. I don't think I got any. Does that mean you calling my Jeep nice? Either that or I got some damage and I can't tell.

He must have gotten them saturday while you were spotting him. ;)

Meh, I pretty much feel like I'm at fault. I spotted you into a semi sketchy situation without really realizing it. I'm just glad no one was injured.

Yup. It is 100% your fault. :thumbup:

Back