• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C4x4 Front Tow Hooks

dcXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just bought an ARB bumper, so I don't need these anymore. I bought them used, and am letting them go for what I paid for them. $50 firm. All pieces, bolts, nuts, washers, brackets, etc...are included. Nothing wrong with them.

Paypal, check, or cash are all accepted. Will not ship until check clears if you're paying by personal check though. PM me for paypal or street address if interested.

These weigh about 15 or 20 pounds total with all parts, brackets, etc...and shipping would be from 23229 if you need to find out how much it would set you back to have me ship these.

Thanks for looking!

-Dave.

if they are the factory tow hooks off a XJ not after market (there is a difference) then consider them sold i got the aftermarket ones and i dont like them i am looking for the factory ones - thanks

what aftermarkets do you have and what's bad about them?

Correct, they are the Custom 4x4 aftermarket ones for XJs without tow hooks from the factory...

Cool Steve, just let me know. I have another guy who has expressed interest and I sent him pictures...but I'll let you know if he doesn't want them.

Here is a picture for everyone else who may be interested:

XJ.jpg

by all means sell 'em if you get a buyer. i actually have a set of OEM brackets/hooks that go with a hidden warn winch setup they used to offer a long time ago. but i'm gonna sell that but might keep the brackets. so sell 'em if ya can :D

Gotcha...I think I have a buyer or two lined up...so it's all good.

dcXJ said:
Gotcha...I think I have a buyer or two lined up...so it's all good.

If not, please let me know. Thanks!

These have been sold, pending a cleared Paypal eCheck. Thanks for the interest guys. If anything changes, I'll update this post.

Dave.

Back