• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-ROK (The Jeep) For sale

C-ROK

NAXJA Forum User
Divorce is forcing sale. :(

Vehicle has been featured in magazines numerous times.
Has a custom full ladder frame, 300HP, 400ft*lb torque Corvette TPI 350, 700R4 tranny, 3.83:1 Atlas IIX T-case w/ 1350 yokes, twin stick, full spool 40 spline 9 inch rear w/ discs and 1350 billet yoke, truss, 5.13, 35 spline Dynatrac D60 front, ARB, 35 spline stubs, spare hub, ram assist steering, 1 ton Chevy tie rod, 1.5x.250 DOM OTK drag link and tie rod.
Onboard Premier Power Welder, Warn XDi9000, Full inner/exo cage.
Custom wisbone 3 link rear suspension w/ air bag over quater eliptic. Radius arm style front link w/ panhard and 14" travel air bags. 6"-8" ride height adjustment.
38.5x14.50 TSL SX on black steel rims w/ 38x12.50 TSL Swamper spare.
On-board air compressor, dual batteries w/ Painless Wiring Isolation controls, custom 30 gallon gas tank w/ skid plate.
Many spare parts also included.

Engine has all legal pollution control equipment and should pass CA petition. Has been street legal in AZ and emission compliant. EGR, AIR pump, Carbon cannister, etc. Engine year is '86. Vehicle year is '85.

Also includes matching painted flat deck trailer w/ matching black steel rims. Trailer is in good condition but needs to be re-wired.
$15,000 firm for both.
Street Legal but not suitable for DD.
e-mail: [email protected] or PM

Approx $40K invested w/ receipts for everything.
Golden%20Crack%201.JPG

Golden%20Crack%202.JPG

First%20Falls%202.jpg

Wow. So sorry to hear about this Greg. Both for the divorce and having to part with your famous rig.

$15K is a steal, you should put it on e-bay with mention of the feature in FourWheeler mag.

Best of luck with your life changes.

Troy

Sorry to hear about both Greg. I will be down there later this year, I will hit you up and we will hit a trail.

This jeep is wonderfully done, the future owner is getting a great vehicle.

Sorry to hear Greg! :( I wish I had the cash for another toy. That's a deal for that rig!:shocked:

sry to hear that man. x1000000 on a steal of a deal. bump for an great rig. best of luck in getting things lined out in your life. good luck man.

-jp

I hate women... haven't met you in person man, but I feel your pain

women are visious cretures sometimes ive seen mechanics loose there tool boxes and tools in a divorce

id sell it to your dad or a CLOSE buddy for cheap and buy it back when the dust settles...sell for 5k split the profits

i dont think ill ever br getting married

wow, i know this is a old post, but how can you be forced to sell your jeep thru a divorce? did she want half of it? i dont get it....maybe i shouldnt get married...

-Tim

Back