• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushwacker Cut-Out Flares

GHFCWheeler

NAXJA Forum User
Hey for anyone interested, last night I listed on ebay the Bushwacker Cut-Out Flares I removed from my XJ. If you have a damaged flare this is your chance to get that one piece you need. As you may know Bushwacker does not sell individual pieces and they don't sell direct to the end user. Just go to ebay and do a search for Bushwacker Cherokee. I will ship to anywhere in the lower 48. For NAXJA members, your welcome to pick them up in person in the Los Angeles area and save the shipping.

Does anyone how close this would fit for the right front on a '95 two door? I know it says for '97-01 four door models, but didn't know of the difference is in the front as well as the rear flares.

I'm missing my right front, and am interested.

David Bricker / SYR

Couldn't win the auction but I jacked up the offers for you just to be a ass since you were looking for the $ and not helping someone out.

Back