• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bundy Hill, Michigan. 11/4/17

I’m camping Friday and Saturday. if those not camping, meet at the park around 10.

yup both nights

mac 'pretty sure we discussed this from the start' gyvr

Well ive tried calling twice this week and even left a message with campground about us still coming up camping. Still trying to get ahold of them. Im gonna say we are still a go for camping next weekend. Heck it was only a couple ago that i made the reservations.

One week left to get your stuff ready for wheeling.

Got email confirmation back today from campground. We are still good to go for this weekend. Have 6-8 sites reserved right now. Have already got fire wood loaded in truck. Might be a little chilly this weekend.

I think I'm getting a room at the nearest hotel. Might drive up either Friday after work or Saturday morning

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

The low for Saturday night is only going to be 40. That's way warmer than most Winterfests...

mac 'bring the heaterr' gyvr

I'm bringing the cheese machine...

so plan food accordingly...

mac 'covered and smothered' gyvr

by 5/supper time/before dark...

maybe earlier if i can get out of town...

mac 'loading friday after i wake up' gyvr

What time is everybody planning on arriving?

Asked at work today if they had anything for me on Friday. As always, was told we will let you know(meaning 30 minutes before quitting time on Thursday, as normal). If I can work Friday, I will be there around 5:00. If not I will prolly show up around noon. I will update tomorrow.

Last edited:
I plan on arriving saturday morning.

Back