• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bunch of XJ stuff in SE PA

pajeepman

NAXJA Forum User
Just sold my 2000 XJ. I had been gathering parts to install since I bought it but never got to it. Selling them off. Preference will be giving to local pickup, on larger items anyway. PayPal accepted as long as money sent as money to a friend and shipping on you dime.

Mopar front grille guard with fog lights $200 each. Have a red one and a black one.

Grey 16" Icons (OEM 2000/2001 XJ Classic rims) $250 set of 4

265/75/16 pro comp extreme MT tires 2 have low tread $30 each 2 have %75ish tread $100 each(currently mounted on the Icons $450 for 4 tires mounted in rims)

Gobi rear XJ ladder new in box $175

Rusty's tow hooks used $50

Hi country off-road tow hook brackets, no hooks, new $60

4 switch "extended idle" panel, no switches $100

JL Audio Vantage sub box $250 and $225. No subs in them.

NOS/ never used spare rim/tire from 97-99 XJ, teardrop style $75

NIB dynomax catback for 2000 XJ $125

Set of three OEM skid plates front/t-case/gas tank $250

Rear sound bar from late model XJ $75(can not remember color)

Overhead console from late model XJ $150(can not remember color)

Skyjacker 2" lift, shackles and spacers with shocks if I can find them, used(not by me) $125

Off brand black "projector" style headlights h4 bulbs, new I think, bought them but never used by me. $40

I can get pics if needed. Some things are kinda buried in my garage and may take some time to dig out.

Parts are in Norristown, Pa 19403 outside of Philadelphia just of the PA turnpike

Last edited:
Gotta get pics of the lights.
4276a7e3688bd8cc37acfb60d689db9b.jpg

What the ladder looks like. This is a stock photo. Mine looks like it, never installed.

Any more details with the SkyJacker 2" lift?
Been sitting in my garage for 3+ years. Spacer and shackles in good shape. Shocks, guy I bought them from said the we're good but I do not know first hand.

OK. My friend's son just got an XJ and looking to lift it but mom says no more than 2". So this may work well. We are in Middletown, near Harrisburg. I will be in touch. Thanks.

Are you willing to ship? I'm interested in the Red brush guard. Pics?
Possibly, it is not light weight or small, side parts can come off to make it smaller. One us actually off right now. Getting a blizzard right now and it might be tough to get it out of storage for a bit. Pics would be on hold also. It is in good shape except the one headlight guard part, has some rust under the paint(paint is still there).

Possibly, it is not light weight or small, side parts can come off to make it smaller. One us actually off right now. Getting a blizzard right now and it might be tough to get it out of storage for a bit. Pics would be on hold also. It is in good shape except the one headlight guard part, has some rust under the paint(paint is still there).
After thinking I am going to have the "Line X" coating done on it to match my bumpers anyway so it doesn't matter if it's black. So if you don't mind figuring a shipping quote I am quite interested. Thanks.

Exhaust sold.

Also have set of stock steel 16" liberty KJ wheels for sale. 4 for sure, may have a 5th. $50. Silver paint peeling on them like most of them seem to do.

Red brush guard, Icons, pro comp tires, skid plates sold.

Last edited:
OEM amber front side turn signal lenses(ones that faces the sides) $10

Transfer case shifter bezel for 1997-2001 XJ with a np242 transfer case $25

Selling these also.

Back