• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper Update

Just ordered my Nates 4X4 Bumpers. I ordered front and rear. Basic bumpers due to the limited funds, but their sale really helped. I ordered basic front and rear bumpers with D Ring Tabs. If money was no object I would have added the brush gaurd, but I am still very happy.

I will update/review once it arrives. I ordered it today around 4:30 Eastern. I figure 1-2 weeks I bet for construction and delivery, so I will add to this thread once it gets here.

Also, go check out Nates site, the prices are great with his sale and shipping deal.

I'm really curious to see how it looks after you put it on... Nate's Basic front bumpers used to be notorious for leaving a huge gap between the body and the bumper, making it look like its sitting .500" - .750" too low.

I will send pics of the following:

1. How it looked shipped
2. How it looks raw (out of the box)
3. How it looks with Bed Liner for paint
4. How it looks installed

I know I am dreaming, but April 10th is my B-Day.. Ya never know it is a basc build he may have it on hand, LOL...

Back