• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper and other random parts

xcalibur223

NAC VP
NAXJA Member
I have a one off custom bumper for sale. This was made by Rich (Rock2pus). Mounts using the stock mounting points but probably could be modified (ie cut off brackets and reweld them) to use with some tie ins. Has 2 dring tabs and a hitch. $150... $125 for red letter members
SL730005.jpg

Also for sale are the rims in the same pic. 15x8 pacer rims. Don't know exact backspacing but they do stick out further than stock. Some rock rash. The tires on the front are shot. Tires on the rear have low tread but could be used as a spare $200 obo
K&N FIPK- been on my 94 for a few years now. Filter really needs to be cleaned. Not sure on the exact years it fits. $150obo
Felpro valve cover gasket- Bought this for my 94. PN- VS 50522T This is the good gasket, metal and rubber. $30
One set of rear TJ fender flares- $30

JL Audio 300/4 Slash series 4 channel amplifier. A few years old and some scratches- $175obo
JL Audio 500/1 Slash series mono amplifier along with two JL Audio 12w3v3's in a sealed enclosure. Still hits hard. Some dents in the grille over the subs but works fine. $400obo

I'm sure I have more stuff. Any questions just shoot me a PM. Not really looking to ship anything right now. I can get more pics of the rims and the bumper or anything else if you want.
Paul

Also have a Dana 44 diff guard, the kind that mounts using the bottom 6 or 7 bolts. Used. $35

Not usually up that far. Every once in a while to edison for work but that's about it.

Also have vent visors for a 2 door. $25 Still on the truck so will need new tape

Back