• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bullfrog Trail pics

Matty has the coords for Arrogant Bastard (at least the Gatekeeper part)

It can be done in a stock XJ if you get enough speed up.
ArrogantBastardGatekeeper.jpg

Enogh speed!? sounds a little like pinball.

Matty has the coords for Arrogant Bastard (at least the Gatekeeper part)

Ha, I like the name. Is that the name of a trail? Or an optional obstacle on bull frog?

I'm not looking for anything too difficult on this one. Looking for a run that open/open guys can do. A run that would be between a hammer and the easy loop (although this year it won't be that easy, last month it was pretty washed out)

Ha, I like the name. Is that the name of a trail? Or an optional obstacle on bull frog?

I'm not looking for anything too difficult on this one. Looking for a run that open/open guys can do. A run that would be between a hammer and the easy loop (although this year it won't be that easy, last month it was pretty washed out)

I was kidding.
That trail is for those who don't mind lots of body damage, have two lockers, 35 plus tires and have little to no driving skill.
My kind of trail!

Its the name of a trail Matty and I started, but have yet to revisit.

I ran it last weekend on 31s, locked front/lsd back.
I think if I had rails I would have survived without any body damage.
A few places were a little too high for me to clear and it was choosing the differential or the body panel ... diffs won.
We ran parts of cake walk too, which was indeed a bit more challenging due to more boulders and drops to deal with.

I might be in for a run on March 14th.

This was a fun trail. More tippy than typical JV, but much less jagged.

I agree with Johnnys opinion, especially if the group stops and spots.

I ran it 33's, locked f/r. banged and scraped a couple of times, but mostly because I was trying to keep up with bigger rigs.....stopping and spotting would have eliminated the scrapes.

super fun trail!

I might be in for a run on March 14th.

It's on:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=971584

I agree with Johnnys opinion, especially if the group stops and spots.

I ran it 33's, locked f/r. banged and scraped a couple of times, but mostly because I was trying to keep up with bigger rigs.....stopping and spotting would have eliminated the scrapes.

I talked to Mike K who led it at last years Goatfest. He said he would official say MIN lifted, 31's, and at least 1 locker. But if you had 33's or bigger you could do it open/open.

Trying to get him to lead the trail for us.

Last Call were meeting at the gas station at 15/siera around 9 am.

Back