• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BUILT XJ part out

and if i tell you im firm on my price before you get here and i send you pics of everything first so your well aware of condition prior to, then you come and offer half of what i'm asking when you do get here, don't be suprised if i kick you square in the nuts.

I'm getting a pretty fed up with cheap a$$ cherokee kids already. I don't know how you do it jon.

I've been doing it for years. just have to suck it up. comes with the territory. happens all the time. guy says he's heading over right now. never shows. guy says you have the best price, and low balls the hell out of you after you held it for him for a few days. guys back out 2 weeks later after holding parts for them. all that stuff gets annoying. now days I'm a little more first come first serve and I also just tell them to go home ill keep the parts if they low ball me more than say 10% off asking price, usually my asking price is lower, not always, btu usually lower than most used parts out there for an XJ, usually by far.

Got the steering brace installed, thanks Mike.

I know what you mean about low ballers. I ended up giving you more because

A. I thought it was worth it
B. I was to lazy to break a $20
C. I figure it will be good karma when you let me drive the Ford through Little Sluice ;)
D. All of the above

pulled the axles, suspension and tcase tonight.

Got the steering brace installed, thanks Mike.

I know what you mean about low ballers. I ended up giving you more because

A. I thought it was worth it
B. I was to lazy to break a $20
C. I figure it will be good karma when you let me drive the Ford through Little Sluice ;)
D. All of the above

glad it worked out. Thanks for the extra cash and yeah i'll for sure let you drive it through lil sluice. I'll hopefully be doing hot laps around the box in a few weeks.

Consolidated list of whats still avail and some new prices

-Dana 44 - 700
-Dana 30 - 400
-Coils - 80
-Control arms - 200
-Track bar and bracket - 150
-front skid - 30
-rear skid - 40
-National leaf pack, pack that was $600 new WITHOUT bushings and sleves, I have newer poly bushings on front side and delrin bushings on the back - $350
-VERY beefy boomerang shackle w/ zurked grade 8 bolts and delrin bushings- $75
-Custom rubber bump stop system cross-braced and fully bolt both stiffens the rear unibody and is a great bump - $75
-RE Stainless steel extended brake lines front and rear- $40
- fiberglass front fenders- $200
-re drop brackets and braces -$50 only if you come and cut them from the frame yourself with YOUR grinder as they are welded in a couple spots.

Everything is off and ready to go

drop me a txt.
nine one six eight 34-2836

all is first come first serve, no savsies.

Last edited:
you actually got it out of the garage ?
really? how?

winch onto a flat bead trailer?

Not yet, dude was supposed to come over last night with a few jacks but he came over with zero and expected to drag it accross my apts concrete with my truck and use a come-along to drag it fully onto the trailer. I quickly ixnayed that and said to wait it out till we have something to roll the chasis on and a proper winch

come alongs ? wow. GTFO . he needs a solid winch and something to roll the frame on.

How much added height with boom shackles? And lengths on the RE ss brakelines?

Back