• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built TJ Rubicon F&R 44s setup for XJ (RCVs,5:13s,ARBs)

RoyalXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Axles are setup to go under an XJ. I bought these already built to go under my cherokee but I have no motivation.

TJ Rubicon 44 front, 5:13 Yukon gears, 35 spline ARB locker, 35 spline RCV shafts, Artec truss, Artec inner c braces, Artec LCA mounts, Currie Johnny Joints for UCA mounts, OTK track bar mount, HD 3/8" diff cover, New Spicer HD ball joints, cross drilled and slotted rotors, Timken unit bearings, 1310 u bolt yoke. Knuckles are drilled to 5/8 for heims.

TJ Rubicon 44 rear, 5:13 Yukon gears, 33 spline ARB locker, 33 spline Superior shafts, Artec truss, TnT u bolt eliminators, HD 3/8" diff cover, raised shock mounts, 1310 u bolt yoke, new brakes (rotors, calipers and pads).

$3000
Located in Woodbury, NJ

Oh boy. I'll text you.

I might try to get over there later this afternoon.

I'm just curious... How wide is the stance on these compared to D30 and 8.25?

Are these true 44's, or are they the hybrid 30's with a 44 ring gear but D30 stuff from the BJs out ?

High or low pinion...hard to tell from the pics

It looks like he's down all the little things that I needed to do to make them daily drive able

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Did you do anything to them since you bought them to make the price differ from when they were last posted here?

Not that it matters but I did new ball joints, 2 new u bolt yokes, rear pinion bearings, new rear rotors, calipers, pads and brake lines, burned in the inner c gussets, burned in the driver's side truss on the front, made a otk track bar bracket, cleaned up both axles, got new bolts,washers and nuts for the u bolt eliminators, purchased the pneumatic valve switches and hook up for the powertank. I got a hell of a deal when I bought them that. The price i have them listed for is because I am on the fence about selling them. So if they sell I won't regret it as much and if they don't I will put them under my Jeep after I get a daily driver.

Well would think that it would matter to anyone who remembers the last listing. It still sounds like a hell of a good deal now that you got them all ready to go with that maintenance. I hope you can find the motivation to use them. They seem perfect for your build!

Not to be a dick but just because I got a good deal doesn't mean I have to pass it on. I spent the time and money picking them up and doing all the work needed to make them usable. If people want to know I paid $2000 for them originally. All the work I've done is listed. I'm not hiding anything. If someone doesn't like it, no hard feelings, they can move on.

If these were on the west coast, I would have already bought them. If I had a rig on this coast, I would have already bought them. Sounds like a tremendous deal.

David Bricker / SYR

Back