• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built Dana 44 Rear Axle: $850.00 or Best

craigslist. i just noticed yours wasnt an xj d44, but i wouldnt think it would be a huge deal.
list it in the san diego section. got tons of calls on it down here. the guy who got it was about to drive to apple valley to buy one for 850.

remember, it's tax season. wait a month or two, when people get their refunds, all the big dollar stuff they've been holding off on (like your axle) will be purchased.

Ha! Here is my original CL ad. I had measured the axle.

For sale is a really strong Dana 44 rear axle. I got this from a guy for my Cherokee, but the track width was a tad too short. I have had the axle looked at and it appears to be from a Honda Passport.

The width of the axle, from backing plate to backing plate is 53”

Features:

Dynatrac alloy axle shafts

Disc brakes

4.88 gear set

The ad I saw when I bought the axle said it was Auburn-locked, but I have my doubts. I have verified the 4.88s.

The spring pads were taken off the axle so I could relocate them for my Cherokee before I realized axle was too short. Spring pads come with it and are ready to be welded on wherever you’d like them.

I paid $900 for the axle, asking $650 or best offer. This is a strong piece of equipment that's in really good shape. The shafts alone run over $600.

http://www.allensoffroad.com/mm5/me...ffroad&Product_Code=PR44AA&Category_Code=PR44

What is the WMS measurement Derek? With the rotors on.

Seems WMS to WMS is real close to 59 inches.

ok.

So one will need bigger offset wheels or a small wheel spacer to run it.

Back