• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built 1999 Jeep XJ Cherokee ($25K Invested)

Love the XJ build and think you did an awesome job. Would like pics of interior if still available and maybe talk to you about a few other questions. Very interested from Texas. Call me 830-719-0113. By the way, those negative morons are financed by Daddy and money is no obstacle. Tear this one up and they go out and find or build them another. Daddy just wants them out of his hair!!!

Sharp XJ build. Very interested and would like to talk. Cliff - 830-719-0113. Those morons who want to berate you are supported by Daddy or are trying to get you down in price where they can capitalize and make a healthy profit. I just want a versatile XJ and learn about your build and continued maintenance and upkeep. Daddy just wants those others to stay out of his hair at all costs and they are never happy, they just want the best on someone else's dime.

It's not a bad Jeep honestly. Its incredibly clean ... I mean, people comment on how clean mine looks and its nothing like that. Someone who wants a moderate wheeler that's a great looking DD might pick this up rather than drive a $30k rig off the lot.

Back