• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Browns Camp question

88bluecrunched said:
I am planning on going to browns camp in a few weeks and i was just wondering what exactally is there for someone with a XJ sporting 31s and if it worth even going up there?

PLENTY to do up there for you. I was tempted to take my wife's stock WJ on some of those trails. ;)

88bluecrunched said:
I am planning on going to browns camp in a few weeks and i was just wondering what exactally is there for someone with a XJ sporting 31s and if it worth even going up there?

All trails we ran at NWfest were perty much cake for me on 31's. With the exception of the Crushers, One leg of 7-UP, and "Little Rubicon", along with some of the rock gardens.

Firebreak 5, 7up, Hogsback, most of Archers, University trail, etc....

Lots to do with your rig up there.

But remember, I live in Utah. I just might be bullshitting you. :D

If anyone wants to go up there mid week I am taking my cherokee up there along with a couple pretty much stock tacomas, august 31.

Short notice but call me up if you want to come along, we will leave 10-11am, call me up 503-334-9926 we are leaving out of newerg, but can meet there or elsewhere.

Back