• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest swap meet

I'll try to find a part # & post it tomorrow night.

Part # for the leafs are CS034RA. They have black bushings, the shocks have yellow. JIM.

I have a set of Rough Country 6.5" coils for an XJ tha have about a year of use on them. Normal wear etc. Would like $125 obo.

Also have a set of Rough Country rear 4.5" leaf packs. One side has about a 1/4"-1/2" sag. Same amount of use as coils, swapped everything at the same time. Would like $165 out of them. They ride and flex fine.

Free shipping to Brewfest!! :cheers:

thinking about those leafs........ gota get some cash togeather

is the sag noticeable i wouldn't think so but gotta ask

what sucks is every time i buy something for the jeep i gota get the wife something to keep her quiet

it was noticable if you were looking for it, but it is not gangsta lean noticable. They have been off for almost 2 years, so it whas been a while since I remember what they looked like. May be able to get Jeffery to warranty one of them? I know Jason was good about taking care of people on things like that.

Part # for the leafs are CS034RA. They have black bushings, the shocks have yellow. JIM.

Don't need the coils but I may try and get the shocks and Leafs from ya if the price is right. Thanks for the info Jim!

ill check the size 2morrow. but just a stock rim and tire for a 92 sport. tread does not matter to me

I've got one I'll let go to ya for a beer.

I have a M.O.R.E. steering box brace with hardware. Would like $50.

I have a M.O.R.E. steering box brace with hardware. Would like $50.

I have $50. Would like a M.O.R.E steering box brace with hardware.

OK, it will be brought along, but only if you pay while wearing your RABBIT HAT!!

I knew that the hat would be mentioned...If you're expecting me to wear that hat in the middle of summer, it's gonna cost you...

just the hat, nothing else and I want you to cite verbatum the lyrics to "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood.

EDIT: In your Christopher Watkins voice :D

No, no, no, no....I said it's gonna cost YOU! Get off the butt hash, Tyler...

This is scaring me...

Back