• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brand new! XJ Rear DIY Bumper from JcrOffroad!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Just released into production, JcrOffroad is proud to offer our new DIY Rear Cherokee Bumper!

Starting at only $209!
XJ-DIY-RearDesc.jpg

Completed photos:
XJ-DIY-Rear4.jpg

XJ-DIY-Rear7.jpg

Mr. Sparky is finishing the first batch as we speak, so these will be ready to ship out starting today!

Damn you guys! DAMN YOU!!!!

:smsoap:

At this rate, I'll never get glass on the M14!

Will the wings have enough strength to fab in a swing-away tire carrier, or will reinforcements need to be added internally?

Ordered the bumper last sunday, monday morning I had got a email with the UPS tracking number, By friday the bumper was at my door and now is on the back of my jeep!
Thats how a online transaction should be! Its also a nice looking bumper, very well thought out and put togather. I look foward to doing business with you guys again soon. I get some pics after I paint this thing.

WOW!

I wonder if it would be cost effective to bring the MJ rear bumpers back in this form? I already have a bumper I built, but I'd be sorely tempted at a price like that...

I must have missed that... or was still in "I'm going to restore this turd!" mode when you had it for sale. That's barely more than I spent on metal for my ugly bumper I built myself.

Back