• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake trouble + Lexus = Bad.

Careful would be real easy for this thread to go south...anyway, if you are going to change your master cylinder spring an extra 30 bucks for a vacuum bleeder kit, it is SOOOO worth the money. Or go to your local thrift store and buy a breast pump for cheap. My wifes breast pump "mysteriously" disappeared after I saw how it functioned. Now I just put on the hose, open the bleeder and turn it on, then go pour fluid in the master cylinder as needed. Best tool in the box. :D BTW my wife didn't even use the stinking pump so you needn't waste your time flaming me for stealing it from my her. ;)

forgiven said:
Stop blaming God for your problems and maintain your Jeep properly. Your the kind of people that brake down on the trail and don't know how to tell a bad muffler bearing from a stuck piston return spring.
Try talking to God instead of cursing Him, things will surely change.

This response is not helpful to the person asking for assistance, or to anyone else.

Okay, Boz used the word "Goddamned" once, and you as a Christian would not have done so. Get over it. I'm sure you hear and see worse every day. None of the language used anywhere in this thread has been what I would consider crude or obscene. In the initial post, I suspect Boz was more than a little upset at the prospect of having to buy a new Lexus trunk lid, so I think we can forgive him his lapse in decorous language. He did not curse God, nor did he blame God for the lack or brakes.

Doesn't your Bible include the part about turning the other cheek? Mine does.

Back