• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake swap

That is the connector that powers the motor for the ABS. Hook it up and see if the motor starts up.

Mine died last week. I picked up a 96 booster/Master Cylinder/Proportioning Valve for $50 local on Friday.

I've got it installed now. Had to drill a new hole in the brake peddle and grind the end of the Brake rod flat. I may have taken too much off. The brake lights are not working properly yet.

I've still got to make up the new lines and or adapters and bleed the brakes.

I'll post some pic's. I couldn't find pic's of the Renix ABS being swapped anywhere. Just old single diapham pic's.

I know this is a old ass post... however I'm having this exact problem right now. I've already replaced the pressure acc and the pump is stil running all the damn time..... had Jeep do the recall on the pump once they told me the pressure acc was bad and a ABS sensor.... I fixed that and still have the problems....?????? Any info would be great!!!!
Thank's
Pete

Back