• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Boy, they'll sell ANYTHING for the dumb car guy.....

I like where your going with that idea...hell, we could start marketing them to teenagers so they can install them in the floor of their cars so that they can throw out their beer cans without the cops seeing them....endless possibilites!! I might even install one in my bedroom so my future mistress can escape incase my wife comes home!!

I've got a pet rock i'd love to sell to the highest bidder....hell, i'll even throw in shipping!

XJ Dreamin' said:
"Agressively Pops out" That is just funnay. I had something agressively pop out this morning, and it wasn't out of my exhaust pipe.

if I still had my 4 wheeler i would prolly get that because it would fit with the other retarded crap i had on it....
it was 2wd so of course i had to get some stickers to make it 4x4
it was lacking a little power so i added a grill i found from a chevy to get some v8 power
for the bling factor i had some spinner hubcaps from wal-mart (the mud didnt really like that)
and to get the deer to come to my blind i tricked them into thinking i was delivering pizzas to them with a pizza hut flag attatched to the back (hey if i like pizza deer should too right?)
and i had a custom stick shift so that i could shift like a real drag race car (except i was using my left hand)

A friend of mine said "That looks like the latest version of the ACME Portable Hole - ya know, the one the Roadrunner used on the Coyote?"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

YELLAHEEP said:
A friend of mine said "That looks like the latest version of the ACME Portable Hole - ya know, the one the Roadrunner used on the Coyote?"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm still liking the idea of plastering them all over the car. You wouldn't even have to open the door - you'd just fall in.

How new is this magnetic technology that’s used in this sunroof? I was thinking if it was fairly reliable that it might be used in a suspension system. Imagine the benefits of rolling out your lift kit and applying it to the sides of the Jeep at the trailhead then taking it off for the drive home!! Hell they could even make a doorless version! :lecture:

Jeepsloth said:
How new is this magnetic technology that’s used in this sunroof?

It's all over the front of my refrigerator - except they're not holes (that would suck: all the cold would get out: but then you wouldn't have to open the frig to get a beer - just reach right in) - they're pizza ads and pictures of the kids.

Jeepsloth said:
I was thinking if it was fairly reliable that it might be used in a suspension system. Imagine the benefits of rolling out your lift kit and applying it to the sides of the Jeep at the trailhead then taking it off for the drive home!!

Just get stickers from your favorite suspension parts manufacturers. Slap those babies on and you're good to go.

Jeepsloth said:
Hell they could even make a doorless version! :lecture:

Just slap one on your door and Voila! No door.

I order the fake sunroof a few months ago but they sent me a real sun roof by mistake, so I sent it back. Still waiting.

That air guitar is a sweet deal but I’m holding out for the one that has the air amp included, that way I can put my rock band stickers on it.

XJ Dreamin' said:
I'm still liking the idea of plastering them all over the car. You wouldn't even have to open the door - you'd just fall in.
but as soon as you would fall in you would fall out because of the drainhole ones

iluv83vettes said:
but as soon as you would fall in you would fall out because of the drainhole ones

Crap!

Back