• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bought my XJ at Bass Pro Shops!

wilhite78

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Well, sort of...
Hi All,
I've been lurking here for a while and learning a lot by reading all the great info but this is my first post. Have been wanting an XJ for a while and have been sorta shopping but not seriously until I realized I DIDN'T WIN :smsoap: the giveaway.
Anyway, found a 98 4 door SE on CL, met the guy at BPS in Manteca, and drove it home last night.
Vitals: 4.0 with AW4, Chrysler rear end, Rough Country 3" lift with 31s (tires pretty much worn out though) and .... 83,623 miles!
Mechanically in great shape, drove home about 90 miles at about 65-70 mph, woke up this morning and not a single drip in the driveway.:loveu:
Interior is pretty dirty but no real rips or tears. Body has some nicks and dings, need some trim parts but overall pretty decent.
I am stoked. Will post pics when I get time.

Yea, you have to upload the pics on a seperate site (I use flickr, other use photobucket, postimg, imgur etc.) and then just paste the url in. Flickr has a "share" link in each pic that gives you the code to paste into your post. It works well for may forums though I forget if Naxja is one of them.

Ok, lets see if this works
107691896@N08

Back