• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOTD: What beer are you drinking today?

P1atinum

Aerodynamically Challenge
Always looking for a few good beers to try.

Lately I have been really into IPA's. I just picked up some "Terrapin-Hopsecutioner" on the advice of a cat in Total wine, Very good IPA for those that like hoppy beer

Also in the fridge ATM
Serria Nevada Pale Ale
Shock top
and as always Bud Light.

What Beer you drinking today?

Fat Tire clone homebrew ale.

5329718_7f7fbf2262.jpg

As always.

Black bear stout, almost thick enough to stand a spoon up in plus it's 18% and kicks ass. Just finished cooking up a london broil on our new weber grill that our kids got us for our 28th wedding anniversary the other nite.

Well, after last night I am drinking nothing today. Tomorrow may be another story.

Had quite a bit of Yeungling last night at "The Party to End All Parties: Part 7, The Party Gets Promoted".

Yeungling black and tan

Always looking for a few good beers to try.

Lately I have been really into IPA's. I just picked up some "Terrapin-Hopsecutioner" on the advice of a cat in Total wine, Very good IPA for those that like hoppy beer

Also in the fridge ATM
Serria Nevada Pale Ale
Shock top
and as always Bud Light.

What Beer you drinking today?
Have you tried the New Belgium Ranger IPA ? It's dericious.

Today is Pacifico, cuz it was hot outside!

But in my fridge now, there is
Sam Adams Summer ale
Pacifico
Beck's
New Belgium IPA

Tonight, Coors Light. Yeah, I know... but gotta try to get the new Jeep through emissions and registration tomorrow. Yikes.

I stocked up on a 24 bottle box of Corona so I been drinking that. It's a summer beer so it's delicious when cold and has a slice of lime. Usually I drink blue moon, shocktop, brooklyn lager or the sam adams oktoberfest. I'll dwell into other beers but I stick with what's tried and true.

Back