• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

borgeson steering shaft, column to box, almost brand new

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
borgeson steering shaft, fits 84-94 Xjs, maybe even 94-96, but it doesn't fit my 1998 so whatever its getting sold. this thing was not cheap.

125$ obo

borgeson steering shaft, fits 84-94 Xjs, maybe even 94-96, but it doesn't fit my 1998 so whatever its getting sold. this thing was not cheap.

125$ obo
Damn it I just dropped $260 on one (already installed). Awesome product! Highly recommended, this thing should go quick.

Damn! I missed a potential buyer! Haha glad you like it.

no but ill give you free stockers all day long I have like 4 or 5 stock ones in good shape. this one is special

Is it 125$? Lol . Ok i guess ill do 100$ ha. Did you ever set your caster and all that other atuff i told ya to do?

Well let me know your price. I want you to get what you want for it and $125 sounds like it was a typo since I saw you had it posted for more on FB and Craigslist. And no I haven't got any of that stuff yet, been real busy, jeep has handled so much better though since you helped me do all that work.

well do the rest, but ill do 100$ for you tommy.

Back