• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bone yard lift?

knip4x4

NAXJA Forum User
theres gotta be leaf springs outta other compact trucks that would A:replace a broken XJ leaf spring
and B: give a lil lift

hoping someone can point me in the right direction......

any of the 2 or 2.5 inch will fit (can't remember which and its dark) I found mine on the side of the road....... used my main then alternated. got about 4 inches out of it.

probably my favorite thing on the whole intrawebz! :worship:
haha, mine too. this was the first chance ive gotten to use it and i took it! haha!

to the OP, ill try to be a little more helpful. :)
typically, the "bastard pack" is the most common cost effective way to add some lift to your leafs. there are a number of different ways and are plenty of write ups on NAXJA alone. there are a number of different ways to do it, with various donor springs and combinations of mixing and matching. personally... im too lazy for that. but the process is very similar to the "add a leaf" process.

as far as a direct bolt in, i cant think of anything. youd have to find some sort of database of leaf spring measurements. that, i cannot provide. personally id take into account spring rate. ive heard tales of adding F-series springs to an XJ pack. that to me does NOT make sense... im sure you could find something close, but it would take a bit of work to get desirable shackle angles.

and welcome to NAXJA. i would chose to be a paying member and persuade you to do so as well... there is a lot of good info here. but i chose to be a poor college student first. ha!

ya im great w/ the bastard pack but afriend of mine needs a stock main leaf and i dont have one so figured there had to be another main leaf to use that would also help w/ a lil lift no big deal thanks for the ideas guys.....

Back