• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blue XJ in Montebello @ AMPM

Why would you be pissed? If you don't want your girlfriend/wife getting flirted with or hit on.....get an ugly biotch. You know how many times I have been told "some guy at the gym asked me for my number" or "I was at the store and this guy hit me up". She comes home to me so whats to be pissed about?:sure:

with ya all the way Andy! i would actually take it as a compliment! alls i read out of it is that i got some good dam taste and a bad ass looking wife/girl! :cool:

Why would you be pissed? If you don't want your girlfriend/wife getting flirted with or hit on.....get an ugly biotch. You know how many times I have been told "some guy at the gym asked me for my number" or "I was at the store and this guy hit me up". She comes home to me so whats to be pissed about?:sure:

x3! It's one thing for a guy to hit on your girl if you're around (that's asking for a beat down), but if she's alone how is he supposed to know she has a BF? It's nothing to get mad about, it just means your girl isn't ugly :gee:

nothin dude, i was kidding. I think that guys asking my girl for a number is a compliment..

ok im lost so has the real person admitted it yet?
As of yet no one has come up to admit. Im guessing it was some guy who had an XJ who bouht it from somone else and happened to have a NAXJA sticker. Either that or he's a lurker. Either way, I thought i'd post up and see if anyone would say "hey, it was me". My GF gets Hit on all the time, Im use to it. I was at a Burger place ( whole in the wall) i went to the bathroom for like 10 minutes and she said while she was alone some dude hit on her while she was getting something to drink. Mind you the batchroom was way on the otherside of where she was. Anyway, lets see if the guy fesses up.

Which ampm was it? I live in east los angeles and know some guys in montebello who could be the culprit. Mind you though that the guys I know are all dorks haha

Which ampm was it? I live in east los angeles and know some guys in montebello who could be the culprit. Mind you though that the guys I know are all dorks haha
GF said it was a white guy with dark hair, had dorky glasses and tattoos. she also said he might have been a whitewash mexican... dunno... haha

Julio it was me who hit on her..

It's not my fault though,

I thought you guys broke up when she found out you were :lastara:

Back