• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blow Out Sale... Good Stuff

Are you going to be selling a limited number of this rack with the rain gutter sliders anytime soon? I though you might have mentioned that. If you build a limited number I'll definetely buy one. It's definetly a good thing to have for Carnage Canyon in Buena Vista and the Indy trails in Penrose.

Or :) if you'd sell your current one to help finance the new rig you could build a better one for the 96. I think its a great design and hope something like it is availiable soon.

botw3015.jpg

Last edited:
FarmerMatt said:
I just looked at where you are from & I have to ask why you want to drive down the Bakersfield? I'm located just north of Fresno.

i dont know i must be trippin'. for some reason i thought you were from bakersfield. i think cause i went on a run with you and Richard G.(goatman) and i figured both oof you were from bakersfield. anyways im still interested but i think we could work on a price.

matt u still have the roof rack?

stoney

how much u selling it for?

stoney

phil....there's a get together at matt's house sat the 17th. you should try to attend. look up the the thread for directions...p.s..hows the transfer case coming???

FarmerMatt said:
The rack is 60" long, 44.5" wide, & 4" tall. It mounts in the stock roof rails with four mounts per side (8 total). It is fully welded together with an expanded metal floor. It also includes a spare tire mount & high lift mount. It's a confer rack that ORGS welded together & modified. I'd like to get $250 for it OBO.

Matt
Learn to read Stoney, learn to read. Drive down this weekend & we'll make this an auction sale rather than a M&G. Come on Stoney, lets wheel & deal.

Matt

hukd n fonkics wrkd 4 my!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunce:

stoney

Is the front bumper still available? I might just drive to Fresno to pick it up. I think I read the rails were sold already? Thanks.

-Mike L.

FarmerMatt said:
Sorry, but JC took the front bumper last night.

Matt

Ohh well...

Back