• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Rock Type D 17x8 Rims for WJ, JK Dodge Ram or XJ, ZJ, TJ, YJ w.spacers

Moo Moo Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
For sale 5 brand new in the boxes alloy Black Rock Type D Series 909B black wheels. Size 17x8. Double lug pattern: 5x5 and 5x5.5. Back spacing is 4.5". Offset 0. Never installed. I bought them for my 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 but never installed them. Now I'll be selling my truck so I don't need them anymore. The list of cars/truck these wheels are supposed to fit is long (check the Craigslist link) but here are several examples: Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-present, Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ, WK, WK2 1999-present, Dodge Ram 1500 (some years), Jeep Commander, GMC Yukon (some years), Chevy Tahoe and Suburban (some years).

If you want to put them on XJ, ZJ, TJ or YJ I have Spidertrax spacers/adapters to convert 5x4.5" lug pattern to 5x5.5". They are brand new too.

They retail for $150/each or $750 for all 5. I'd take $650 for all 5 OBO. Price is negotiable but please don't low ball me.

They are located in Linden, NJ 07036 but I can bring them to my place in Colonia, NJ 07067. Local pickup and cash only.

Craigslist link with pictures: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/wto/5442936651.html

Back