• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black mail...

mattyj said:
No $hit bud. After driving late thurs night to get there, getting about 4 hours sleep a night, wheeling like there was no tomorrow & consuming enough beer to kill a camel, followed by driving back Sunday night, i really needed a vacation when i got home.

And we wouldn't have traded the weekend for just about anything....well there is that date with Cameron Diaz I have always wanted...

:D

Jump This said:
And we wouldn't have traded the weekend for just about anything....well there is that date with Nicole Kidman I have always wanted...

X2!!

Jump This said:
And we wouldn't have traded the weekend for just about anything....well there is that date with Cameron Diaz I have always wanted...

Here ya go bud.... you decide!

cameron-diaz-mtv-movie-awards-3-v2.jpg

or

jeeparizona171.jpg

mattyj said:
Here ya go bud.... you decide!

cameron-diaz-mtv-movie-awards-3-v2.jpg

or

jeeparizona171.jpg
That's a no brainer..............:guitar:

mattyj said:
and for you Kyung....

nicole_kidman_4.jpg

or

jeeparizona086.jpg
That's DEFINITELY a boner!!! I mean no brainer.......:thumbup:

By the way Matt, has anyone ever told you that you're an evil SOB?:moon:

:smootch:
or.....
jeeparizona179.jpg

Ok, okay you bastiches. I get it. Thank god you put that "Black Male" crack in there or I never would have found this post. (I usually do a search on Black Male once a day). Alright, what's it gonna take? Fine, I'll trade you, a pair of cutoff Daisy Dukes for it !

By the way Rick, I'm sick of your daily PMs begging me to stop by around lunch time so we can watch Days of Our Lives!

Last edited:
Mdub said:
Ok, okay you bastiches. I get it. Thank god you put that "Black Male" crack in there or I never would have found this post. (I usually do a search on Black Male once a day). Alright, what's it gonna take? Fine, I'll trade you, a pair of cutoff Daisy Dukes for it !

By the way Rick, I'm sick of your daily PMs begging me to stop by around lunch time so we can watch Days of Our Lives!

I want Daisy in the Dukes or the hat burns!!

(Can you believe that Mary was actually born the 'son' of Jo-Ann then during a boob job the surgeon mistakenly did a sex change....I didn't exspect that!)

Mdub said:
Thank god you put that "Black Male" crack in there or I never would have found this post. (I usually do a search on Black Male once a day).

F&%K you make me laugh!! :laugh:

Back