• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bilstein 7100 10" Short Body reservoir shocks

LastMJ

NAXJA Forum User
Pair of Bilstein 7100 2.0 10" Travel Short Body shocks - 24" center to center length at full extension, 14.5" center to center collapsed. 170/60 Valving, rebuildable and revalvable. Stainless steel braided reservoir hose. Bushing upper mount, heim lower w/ bolt. Used on the back of my Comanche. Parting it out to build Grand Cherokee. Solid shocks, work well.

$180 for the pair

Email me ( gogetemturbo at gmail dot com) or call/text to (714) 454-six39six

--Jake

forsale00002.jpg

I'll take 'em. left message, call me.

I just pulled $200 out of the bank, hope no one else is in front of me!

I just pulled $200 out of the bank, hope no one else is in front of me!

Yer in front Charles. Like I mentioned on the phone, I'll call you tonight on my way home from work so we can meet up. I'll have to stop by my house and pick up the shocks because I didn't bring them with me to work today.

Yer in front Charles. Like I mentioned on the phone, I'll call you tonight on my way home from work so we can meet up. I'll have to stop by my house and pick up the shocks because I didn't bring them with me to work today.

I like to check out the Comanche bed too if you still have it. Any idea how heavy it is off the frame?

Back