• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Billy bumper pics, and new coils today!

SlimsXJ said:
boy Andy ,didn't he say yesterday"I dont like the way it looks higher in the front"

Well, played with the ACOS a bit more today, and got it down another 1/2 an inch...

tcm glx said:
Went up to 5.5.

It came out a little taller in the front, but adjusted the collars on my acos as high as I could get them, and now it sits about 1/2 inch taller in the front than the rear. I like it.

Ahh like a true prerunner right on, I just added a 1.25 spacer up front also, now sits about even would like to go a little higher also

Just make sure you remove all cardboard & expanding foam before you bring it over. The inside of Tony's Jeep smells like Dave's ass now:gag:

crazyjim said:
Awesome man, you're going to have to help me fold my fender when it comes time for billy to do some bars for me :D

hellbilly04 said:
Just make sure you remove all cardboard & expanding foam before you bring it over. The inside of Tony's Jeep smells like Dave's ass now:gag:

ROFL

Back