• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Time Thanks

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
Huge appreciation to Beezil, JohnLL, Gil and Raven, Jack, Rev and Sue, and of course, the wyfe.
Today I had 6 friends drive up to 3 hours in a snow storm to help me with swapping my tcase, rear bumper, electrical cables, armor, and skids.
I worked for 18 hours on the rig on Sat, and was wiped out this morning.
Competent hands, homebrew, good food, and some of the best people I have ever met reminded me why I do this.
Thank you all for justifying my madness.
Anytime, anywhere, anyhow...I am there for the MWC.
Each of you can look for a 'Tickler' bouquet from FTD Florists when you report to your cubicles tomorrow morning.
:sunshine:

Last edited:
Looks good.

HeepFront.jpg

glad things worked out - meet you all at winterfest?

bgcntry72 said:
There is only one of me, but I share your excitement.
:roflmao:

by you guys - i mean you and all the help that you recieved...

Scott ... it's great that things have worked out for you on this. I bet you were shot after an 18 hour wrench-a-thon ...

I agree ... some of these guys in the MWC are class people.

Sorry I was not able to make it up ...

Les

I am taking the day off today to finish stripping XJ3, and getting XJ4 drivable.
Having the front bumper straightened this morning, and will move it to the new rig this afternoon.
After that, its just tools, safety equipment, plug wires, and the inevitable trimming.
Hopefully, XJ3 will be towed away this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
XJ4 needs the stuff above, as well as rails, and I am done.
For the record, I never want to have a week like this again.
It is good to know that when bad stuff happens, good people respond.
:cheers:

sorry i couldnt make it sounds like alot went well. i actually blew up my engine on my dirt bike this weekend so ive been working on fixing that to get ready for this season. good luck with the rest of the odds & ends

Im sorry I couldnt make it due to working on the BLAXJA rig all weekend.
I contacted Rainbow - Push, I cant understand why they didnt send some folks up to help? Maybe your local police ran em out of town? Im glad your up and going to make it brutha

Chewy

Back