• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big thanks!

Jes

NAXJA Memeber #293 URF Racing
NAXJA Member
A big thank you goes to Keven Patty(WesternXJ), Jerry Chapman(JC), and Jeff Pearson(JP) for cooking up the food at the Ice House BBQ last Sunday. Also, thanks goes to Richard(Goatman) for picking up the groceries.
None of us late arrivers were in any condition to go shopping or let alone cook. You guys really came through and your efforts at helping out are really appriciated. Good food and cold beer after a long day, what more can you ask for?
Thanks a lot guys! :thumbup:

Jes

I'll second that. And I'll add a thanks for you and Crash. Dad, Jeff, Kristen, and I had a great time.

Still wondering where that relief tow crew is though. :D

Great job helping out guys. I would also like to give a big thank you to WesternXJ for loaning me his rear brake line after I busted mine on Fordyce Creek. He even let me use his tools and his driveway for the install. Keven, you really came through for me. I do appreciate your help in getting me back on the trail. Thanks again. Send me a PM with your shipping address, I would really like to get you a new line before you pack up and move out of your place.

Bryan

Thanks to all that made it a successful trip, especially those that had some warm food a cold beer ready sunday night. I had a great time.

It was our pleaseure. Good to meet everyone, I just hope next time its from behind the wheel. It was just the motivation I needed to get back out in the garage again. Glad everyone had a good trip!

Jeff

You're welcome. Just glad I could contribute to the chapter in some way. I know what it's like to get into base camp late and have a cold beer and hot meal waiting for me. :cheers:

Bryan, you're more than welcome. Glad you got to finish the run. Helping fellow Jeepers is what this club is all about.

Looks like we may be in town longer than we hoped. You can send the brake line (or cash and I'll go to RE and buy it) here:

Keven Patty
4312 Tallyho Drive
Sacramento, Ca

Also, could you please send me any information about the noise in my 4.7 (what was the name of the material that's coming off the pistons)? Maybe someone I could talk to?
Any help would be great.

LEt me join in thanking you guys. There is no way the BBQ would have been as successful without your help.

Now get your junk running and out on the trails!

CRASH

Thanks for the big thanks! Soon I'll be ready to funk the junk. After spying all the mods at Ice House, there is a lot to think about and even more to do.

-Jerry

Back