• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big problem, Could use some info

Its cut after the cat for now, but you can hear the poor idle and the very loud whine under the hood. Bearing I fried?

Oil pressure was pretty good for a thrashed bearing. You sure you didn't do something minor like lose a water pump bearing?

Oil pressure was pretty good for a thrashed bearing. You sure you didn't do something minor like lose a water pump bearing?

may have, it just idles so so bad Tonight i am going to see If it will move under its own power at all. could be a bad water pump bearing. You can here the whine in the video i posted

may have, it just idles so so bad Tonight i am going to see If it will move under its own power at all. could be a bad water pump bearing. You can here the whine in the video i posted

when it was started the temp was about 40. dont know if that could affect the oil pressure reading since it was not warmed up

Back