• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Sep 4th?

tcm glx said:
How bad are those runs....i might be interested, but have no lockers, and am only running 32's........
We took a stock 93 through John Bull last summer. I second the rocker protection idea.

I'd be interested in Holcolm. I'm sick of the Gold Mountain/John Bull trails. I need something new and difficult.
I'm pretty sure Deep Creek is still closed.. :mad:

saki669 said:
We took a stock 93 through John Bull last summer. I second the rocker protection idea.

I'd be interested in Holcolm. I'm sick of the Gold Mountain/John Bull trails. I need something new and difficult.
I'm pretty sure Deep Creek is still closed.. :mad:
OK, so it's decided then: first trail will be holocomb (We still meet at the discovery center though).

I plan on being up there for the run on the 4th at 8:30 at the discovery center.
98 black limited cherokee 456R&P R detroit locker 33's 7.5 lift

gotdirtnow said:
I plan on being up there for the run on the 4th at 8:30 at the discovery center.
98 black limited cherokee 456R&P R detroit locker 33's 7.5 lift
Look for my jeep: it's red.... err it was red, now it's black and red with a green roof rack (believe me: when you see it, you'll know it's mine :D).

Btw, cb's on channel 31.

cal said:
But I'm not, and I've never been to the bigbear discovery center. :)

Cal, It is pretty much accros the street from where we camped for the Big Bear Event.

Kejtar said:
see y'all tomorrow at 8:30
You guys missed a fun day. Twas Mike (from Anza) and myself and the trails were pretty much empty. The only traffic we ran into was some bitchy woman in an H1 that didn't know how to back up out of the way and had her husband (or something) get of his motorcycle and back her rig out of my way ;)

tcm glx said:
pics pics pics????
My camera is cruising sightseeing Europe with my folks, and Mike took only one cell phone picture (poser shot ;) ) Actually lack of camera might have been a good think as that was a rather interesting trip: exciting is the proper word, and lets just say that my seat has a chunk of material ripped out in just about the center of it :moon:
Anyways we did in order: Gold Mountain, John Bull, Holocomb Creek.

We ran John Bull friday night. Started at 9pm and it took a good 2.5 hours stopping for poser pics. It was much harder than last time, even with the lockers. The rains this past winter really ate it up! It was awesome!

Saturday AM we hit Holcolm Creek trail. Also a fun run! Plenty of rock gardens to get banged up on. I'll get some pics up ASAP.

Sorry we didnt meet up this time!

Back