• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear run this Sunday!

Hey i love to make it but i dont think my rig could handle it. Basically stock with a 3' and 31's, no lockers. What do you guys think, ive never been up on those trails before. (Just looking at some pictures i definitely coundnt make John Bull, but maybe Gold Mountain?

Last edited:
Hey i love to make it but i dont think my rig could handle it. Basically stock with a 3' and 31's, no lockers. What do you guys think, ive never been up on those trails before. (Just looking at some pictures i definitely coundnt make John Bull, but maybe Gold Mountain?

you should be ok on both gold m ountain and deep creek. just gotta pick your lines. i did gold mountain with open diffs front and rear. Deep creek can be done aswell with open diffs, might take some finness but you can do it. especially since you have a lift, than will help where you need clearance.

you should be ok on both gold m ountain and deep creek. just gotta pick your lines. i did gold mountain with open diffs front and rear. Deep creek can be done aswell with open diffs, might take some finness but you can do it. especially since you have a lift, than will help where you need clearance.

Huh. Ya i am definately down to try but i am afraid im gonna get myself in some trouble. Anyone else running a close to stock rig up there this weekend or has before that can comment. Either way im gonna be up there all weekend to do some fishing and stuff, so ill stop by on Sunday and see how long i can slow you guys down before i break something. Im not to sure where the trailhead is, anyone meeting up at the discovery center.

Huh. Ya i am definately down to try but i am afraid im gonna get myself in some trouble. Anyone else running a close to stock rig up there this weekend or has before that can comment. Either way im gonna be up there all weekend to do some fishing and stuff, so ill stop by on Sunday and see how long i can slow you guys down before i break something. Im not to sure where the trailhead is, anyone meeting up at the discovery center.

"Getting stuck is half the fun" :clap:

Im out, jeep is good... wallet is not

Back