• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Caravan

Leaving friday afternoon, pulling a 2 nighter see how the little boogers handle it.

EliasJ123 said:
Hey Peeps,

Does anyone want to caravan up to Big Bear? I plan on leaving Lakewood at 5:30am or 6am on Saturday.

I'll be going up Highway 38. Here's the route I'm taking - MAP

For the guys out in the 909, we met at Main St & the 91 frwy before.

E
That's not gonna work E. You need to leave Friday afternoon at latest to make the partay at Rick's cabin..:party: :doh:

EliasJ123 said:
Hey Peeps,

Does anyone want to caravan up to Big Bear? I plan on leaving Lakewood at 5:30am or 6am on Saturday.

I'll be going up Highway 38. Here's the route I'm taking - MAP

For the guys out in the 909, we met at Main St & the 91 frwy before.

E

Just curious as to what time and where exactly this caravan as going to be hitting Corona.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make the whole trip because I work all weekend but my girlfriend and I were thinking about heading up for a little while on either Fri. or Sat. night.

Thanks, Nick

Watch your speed coming down the grade from Onyx Summit. 2 of the last 3 weekends CHP has been ticketing anyone doing 65 or more as they come down the grade towards Hatchery Rd.

FishPOET said:
Watch your speed coming down the grade from Onyx Summit. 2 of the last 3 weekends CHP has been ticketing anyone doing 65 or more as they come down the grade towards Hatchery Rd.
Thanks for the heads up Fish!

corbinafly said:
That's not gonna work E. You need to leave Friday afternoon at latest to make the partay at Rick's cabin..:party: :doh:

LOL.. I guess that I'll just have to have my own party.. :party:

Jeep Couple said:
Just curious as to what time and where exactly this caravan as going to be hitting Corona.

I'm guesstimating that we'll be passing through Corona around 6:42am and 28 seconds.

btw - I'm meeting SoCalBill at It's A Grind, in Lakewood, at 5:45am.

E

EliasJ123 said:
LOL.. I guess that I'll just have to have my own party.. :party:

I'm guesstimating that we'll be passing through Corona around 6:42am and 28 seconds.

btw - I'm meeting SoCalBill at It's A Grind, in Lakewood, at 5:45am.

E

So Riverside around 6:48am and 52 seconds...

Jeep Couple said:
with no traffic, maybe around noon...ish if there is!

are you guys going to be stopping in Corona or just driving through?

We'll stop along the way if anyone wants to join us.

Tony - Where do you want to meet? Mc Donalds on Main st at the 15 frwy??

E

I'll join the BB caravan. I'm at the 57/91/55 area. Call me on the CB (channel 4 or advise what channel) when you get close or I could meet you further down the 91 when you stop to meet Tony.......That is IF my rear main seal is done.
Baja Curt

BajaCurt said:
I'll join the BB caravan. I'm at the 57/91/55 area. Call me on the CB (channel 4 or advise what channel) when you get close or I could meet you further down the 91 when you stop to meet Tony.......That is IF my rear main seal is done.
Baja Curt

How about we meet at 615 at the Big O off Pierce and Magnolia.....

11820 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92503

That is right east of the 15, off the 91....

tcm glx said:

11820 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92503

I'll be leaving Lakewood at 5:45am and will get there at 6:30. Then, we could leave at 6:32 and 43 seconds. ;)

E

tcm glx said:

11820 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92503

is it alright if i meet you guys there at 6:15-6:20??

-John

md11fan said:
is it alright if i meet you guys there at 6:15-6:20??

-John

You are more than Welcome to meet us. This is why we posted it up. Come One, Come All. ;)

But, if you show up at 6:22 and 52 seconds, coffee is on you.. :D

E

EliasJ123 said:
I'll be leaving Lakewood at 5:45am and will get there at 6:30. Then, we could leave at 6:32 and 43 seconds. ;)

E

Well, well, well then i belive that i have to get there ethier before or after 6:32 and 43 but then again that might be a hard task to do :confused1

Back