• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Suspension?

Rubicon express doesnt make an 8 inch lift as far as I know....

Stay away from Skyjacker....and Rusty's....

Very few companies make an 8 inch lift....personally I would only trust one lift, and that's the 7.5" lift from TNT customs....and yes, I know its a RE based lift....

From what I'm guessing, its a RE 5.5" coil up front with either an ACOS or a 2" puck...then in the rear, 1.5" u bolt eliminator, 1.5" shackle, and 4.5" RE leaf pack.

Your other option is Full Traction, 6"...you could get an ACOS from JKS and the u-bolt eliminator kit from TNT, that would put you at about 7.5" as well....

z_lindig said:
from what i've seen, full traction has a pretty awesome long-arm kit complete with brackets for long uppers. i myself, am not a really big fan of the radius arm design kits. teraflex has a really good kit, but i would recommend buying/fabbing up a different t-case crossmember. yeah.
why dont you like radius arms? also i hope your kidding about the tera kit, long lowers and stock uppers, yeah thats a great kit, anyways my votes are for CLAYTON and TNT

icu_runnin said:
The best lift on a XJ is a 4" body lift =)
Ha ha ha, believe it or not up here in BC there was actually a guy on Craig's List trying to sell an XJ with a 2" body lift. He got flamed soooo bad... at least a dozen or so local Jeepers sent this guy emails and told him what a 'Tard he was. It was pretty funny.

I am expecting the new owner to be on here asking how he can get more body lift than just a scant 2".

Priceless. :dunce:

Back